The Career Ready Mentoring program will help undergraduate students prepare for careers in a broad range of professional/study areas. You will be matched with a La Trobe alumni who has achieved success in their career. Through a series of structured tasks, you will collaborate with them on setting and achieving learning goals.
- career options and pathways
- industry knowledge and skills
- resumes, interviews, and job applications
- employers and labour markets
We have more than 30 mentors from fields such as:
- Business: management, marketing, accounting, finance, logistics, and HR
- Education and teaching
- Science research, engineering, and bio-medicine
- Social services, public health, and social work
The program is 6 weeks long and begins in November. You need to be available for regular meetings with your mentor, either in person or online.
To express your interest in joining the program, please fill out this Expression of Interest Form before October 28.
If you have any questions, please contact Michael Healy, Careers and Employability Advisor.